In which situation does mentoring support?
„What Got You Here Won‘t Get You There“ (Marshall Goldsmith)
We offer mentoring in two very different settings. The classical approach is a one-on-one mentoring (PtoP). A mentor supports the mentee, for example in preparation for new operative challenges.
In the second setting (BtoB), we support the CEO/board to increase pace and traction achieving a desired change, change of strategy, cultural change or integration by providing mentoring of entire cohorts (management levels). Several mentors work in parallel with an entire management level (C-1, C-2). Regular interfaces with the CEO/board ensure a close calibration with the company’s reality and prompt adaptation to ongoing changes in the market as well as internal developments.
Person to person (PtoP):
- External hire of CEO/ member of the board
- Development to board level
- Preparation of candidates for management or executive level
- Personal development
- Unleashing full potential
- Leadership after restructuring
- Leadership in a new cultural environment
- New allocation of responsibilities within a board
Mentoring of management levels in a project (BtoB)
- Leadership in PMI situations
- Support of change processes
- Merge of different corporate cultures and dynamics
- Preparation for board functions with changing responsibilities
- Implementation of strategies
- Implementation of restructuring measures